It is possible to take an entire screen shot of the quarters, without breaking down into 3 separate screen shots of left, middle, and right... even if you are on a relatively low-resolution graphic setting (e.g. 1024 x 768).
To take an elongated screen shot, do the following...
- Open user.xml file in Granado Espada\release folder with Notepad.
- Find the line <resolution ...>, and double its width setting. For example, if your resolution is 1024 x 768, set width to 2048. You can leave height setting alone.
- Save, and start the game client.
- Login to the family quarters. You will not be able to see the entire quarter in-game, but no matter.
- Press Print Screen key. Now, check your new screen shot in Granado Espada\release\screenshot folder.