According to Kaioujin in Summer Magic forum thread (pages 22-23), v3.2 patch will be coming to SGE, tentatively in April:
The following contents on v3.1 and v3.2 are taken from 散歩道. Actual content for SGE may differ.
What To Expect In v3.1?
- Daily event missions using reputation points.
- MCC buff. See Combination Buff.
- Web controller.
- Raw materials for Lv.36-68 elite recipes modified.
- Screaming of Spirits timing modified.
- Pigling pet added.
- New stock character costumes.
- Reputation reward for Secret Guard increased by 33%.
- +5/+6 expert impervium (aka lacquer) added to cash shop.
- Price of general/veteran impervium reduced.
- Andre's Costume Box and Karja's Vanity Box removed, and replaced by Back Costume Box, Body Costume Box, RNPC Head Costume Box, and Stock Head Costume Box.
What To Expect In v3.2?
- Team Arena for PvP added. See The One About Team Arena and Survive the Team Arena.
- Event mission times (e.g. Super Fight) modified.
- Panda pet added, and pet box added to Feso Shop.
- 7th barrack (aka quarter) added.
- Family level expanded to Lv.60. Lv.41 adds +1 to ATK Speed. Lv.51 adds +1 to DEF.
- Veteran/expert promotions affect family level.
- Special birthday gift added.
- Pigling pet box added to Feso Shop.
- Land of the Dead modified to allow quick movement.
- Pioneering memorials added to Forgotten/Ancient Territories.
- Base EXP increased: Deprimida Valley 20%, Via Fluvial 20%, Skullic Dungeon 1F/2F 50%, Ancient Territory 50%
- Price of expert promotion scroll set reduced.
- Drop rate of rumin (aka rough stone) increased.
- Devil's Wings (1/7-days), Phoenix Wings (1/7-days), Battlesmith Idge Card, Emilia the Sage Card, and Soho the Wind Card added to Feso Shop.
Update: Hrin's Blog states that v3.2 patch will likely be implemented on 9 April 2009. See here.
More Update: See sGE's v3.2 Patch Notes for more information.