Sword of the New World has replaced Portmanteau VIII with Portmanteau IX in the cash shop. This will be the last set of Portmanteau boxes. They will not be available anymore except during promotions. The new boxes include:
- Inviardeco Costume (sco) - Andre's Portmanteau IX only
- Scratch Hair (m/ele) - Andre's Portmanteau IX only
- Jeniajuleano Costume (ele) - Karj's Portmanteau IX only
- Wave Perm Hair (m/wiz) - Karj's Portmanteau IX only
- Gilded Shaggy Hair (m/fig)
- Survival Manual - Expert (15 days)
- Level 92 Enchantment Chips
- Level 100 Enchantment Chips
- Upgrade Accelerators
- EXP Cards
- Fairy Wings (90 days)
- Pet Box (Panpan)
- Great Stones
Andre's Wardrobe, Idge's Chest, & Mystery Box
According to G1Sword2 Face Book, there will be 3 new boxes after Portmanteau:
Personally, I think Andre's Closet might be a more appropriate name... Anyway, the names of new costumes for Andre's Wardrobe include the following. (Links to screenshots from other versions have added.)
- Mabro Metis Costume + Hat (m/wiz)
- Mabro Peira Costume + Hat (f/wiz)
- Olga Patricia Costume + Hat (m/ele)
- Rose Patricia Costume + Hat (f/ele)
- Arcanero Plate Costume (fig)
- Clarcana Costume (sco)
- Torosmata Ren Costume (m/sco)
- Black Wisteria Costume (Calyce)
- Iris Chipao Costume (Soso)
- Schneweis* Costume (Romina)
- Blaue Spiel* Costume + Hat (Rio)
- Rosacamille* Costume (Claire)
- Gilded Wolf Hair (Lorch)
- Crystal Wings - 90 days
- Romina has only 4 costumes - Crusader Coat, Dahlia, Trifolium, and Vespanola Navy Officer. Navy costume is part of Castilla patch, so it shouldn't be in v4.1. Trifolium is released later, so the most likely candidate for Schneweis is Dahlia.
- Rio has only 2 costumes - Bach and Primula. Obviously, Primula is the only candidate for Blaue Spiel.
- Claire has only 3 costumes - Fraulein, Kalmia, and De L'Ange Souriant. The older of the 2 unreleased costumes (Kalmia) is the most likely candidate for Rosacamille.
Sword 2 Updates
Some more news about Sword 2 (v4.1.2). I still find the idea of having open beta on live servers really weird...
Some Thoughts About Face Book
So Sword of the New World now have a forum, Twitter, and Face Book. It is somewhat annoying to have game-related information scattered all over the Internet. Why can't they put all the information in one place? Then, players just need to check one site for any news, instead of loading 3 or 4 different sites.
Decentralizing information sources is just a nuisance to information-seekers.