IMCGames has released a new update preview - 업데이트 미리보기 - 아르모니아 Final, 무기 강화 시스템 개편 . I thought they gave up doing this, resorting to simple preview mini-sites instead. Most of the content are implemented in v23.57.31 test server.
See also Armonia Final Episode feature mini-site. This will be available in Korean live server on Dec 18, 2014, and in European server sometime in Jan-Feb 2015 .
1. NEW SCENARIO - ARMONIA FINAL EPISODE
You must complete Armonia Episode 4 to start. Archbishop Vega sends you to explore Armonia El Adios and the Abyss Gate, preventing the plots of Memory Eater Navas. Vincent confronts Van in hate and rage, as the tragedy was planned by Abyss since the Land of the Dead.
2. NEW CHARACTER - ALLEN ANISE
Anise (aka Anis) grew up in a monastery with Sirius. When she manifested a miracle, she became the next saint. Anise seeks to overcome the trials of God and find the meaning of existence beyond the fate of saint. Her recruitment quest begins after completing Armonia Episode 5 scenario.
Her personal skill is Cure. Her stances are First Aid, Enhanced Tactics, and Placidez. Her unique stance is healing and buff type. Merced skill can inflict Electric Shock status. Placidez stance book is available from Armonia daily missions. Her rings are added to Ring Box of Curan.
See also 新角色阿妮絲專屬技能 and Blue Moon Waltz: Allen Anise .
3. NEW MAPS - ARMONIA EL SOLTADO & EL ADIOS
In the prehistory of Armonia, Abyss Gate has existed in El Adios. The army of Abyss goes through the gate to the depths of the earth. The gate keeper must be defeated to access El Adios.
El Soltado can be accessed from El Templo. Memory Eater Navas drops Recipe - Sancto de Blanc (musketeer). El Adio can be accessed from El Soltado. Lord of Abyss drops Recipe - Santuario Metal Armor.
See also 神聖帝國最終章新地下城El Soltado 及 El Adio .
4. NEW MISSIONS - LORD OF RAGE & FIRST OF DARKNESS
Added daily mission - Lord of Rage from Momento Mori Bible, featuring Recipe - Armonia Necklace. Added weekly mission - First of Darkness, which rewards "rare items" (shrugs).
5. NEW ARMORS
Added Santo de Blanc (musketeer) and Santuario Metal Armor. The coat recipe is dropped by bosses in the new maps.
6. SYSTEM REVISION
Since Renaissance (v5.0) update in June 2010, a major content revision will be implemented in December 2014, including enhancement, enchantment, and mission reward.
See GE Reinassance New Game System for more details. (Actually, Renaissance is the name for v5.0 update where Valeria was first introduced. I think Ramiel misunderstood something in the translation...)
- Removed use of Impervium (aka Anti-Destroy) for weapon enhancement. No change for armor enhancement.
- Reduced price of Enhancement Booster (50,000 > 10,000) and Ambrosia (100,000 > 20,000) in Feso Shop.
- Failure to enhance ATK Rating 33+ weapon will yield Blessing Valeron of the same ATK Rating.
- Blessing of Valeron is used to double the final enhancement probability of weapons of the same rating.
- Added Enchant Scrolls to transfer enchantment for a specific weapon (ATK Rating 33+).
- Enchant Scroll is used to transfer enchantment from weapon (which becomes blank) to scroll or from scroll (which becomes consumed) to weapon, paying some Vis or Feso.
- Enchant Scrolls are specific to each weapon (e.g. Accuracy of Pegasus), and can be bought from NPC for 1,000,000 Vis.
- Revised mission rewards to make it easier to craft weapons. Missions are divided into 4 ranks for this purpose.
- Some mission roulette will also drop Enhancement Booster and Ambrosia.
- Shorten repeat quests to produce Veronif's Diary and Old Witch's Broom.
- Revised Bloody Navy mission entry cost and daily limit.
- Removed 1 admission restriction for missions. Re-entry is possible by consuming certain items, similar to Castilla Mine.
7-9. DAILY RESET, INVENTORY, EVENT
Daily mission reset changed from 00:00 (midnight) to 06:00 (6 am). Not sure if the reset also applies for daily quests.
Increased inventory slot beyond 248 by 10 to 50. Every 10 slots cost a specific item or Feso. Added event to reward new and returning players.