Run along. There's nothing to see here.   ♥    

A few weeks ago, I found a screenshot of a character panel here which I thought is quite nice. But I couldn't find the skin pack to download, so I decided to reverse-engineer the screenshot back into a user interface skin. Rather than creating the skin from scratch, I opted for a partial skin instead. This means it will use another skin as a base, then over-write a few selected files with the partial skin. This way, I won't have to re-design every single button or scroll bar. The base skin I used is Revised Black Skin by Warwolf76, since I find it nicely compatible with the partial skin. You may experiment with other base skins if you wish. Anyway, here is the end result...


Download and unzip skin_warwolf76black+cadet.zip file below into Granado Espada\release\user\skin folder. Start the game launcher, and click Config button, then tick Enable User Skin and click Save button.




Hosted by File Dropper

2 Comments:

Blackskin V2 download page here =)
http://ge.hanbiton.com/Comm/Scr/View.aspx?page=2&post_key=161938

Oh, that's nice. Thank you. If I have seen it, I won't have bothered spending time on this. Heh.

Post a Comment

Blog closed. Comment disabled for public.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.