Korea GE has released its v4.5 Preview. See Japanese translation here and discuss at IAHGames forums here.
1. Catherine Torsche
The real Catherine is a dagger-wielding assassin. She has a dual-dagger stance called Death Chopping, which requires Symbol of Capricorn. You must complete Holy Water Chamber Quest and have a Master-level Catherine (Str, Dex, Int, or Summoner).
See the following screenshots from kGE Screen Board. See also Book of Wind: Catherine Torsche.
- Skill List for Death Chopping & High Tide
- Stance Window & Skills
- Character Creation Screen
- Torsche Lloyd Stats
2. The Crusader: Expert Blunt Stance
The Crusader stance uses blunt and shield. It requires Symbol of Taurus.
See The Crusader Skills at kGE Screen Board.
3. Stance Rings & Improved Stance Rings
Stance rings can be crafted from Precious Metal Merchant in Auch. Improved stance rings can have additional options, such as max HP, max SP, skill level +1, etc. See Silver Server v4.44 for details.
4. DEF Rating 33 Armors
Greek Croma armor series (DR 33) now drop from top-level raids. Veteran Enchantment Chips are used to enchant them.
5. Quest Window
A Guide tab is added to Quest window to display progression by level for new players. The quest rewards will be improved.
6. Password-Protected Transactions
You can now lock in-game trades with password, as a security measure against other players who somehow acquired your login password. The feature is available from Game Options (Alt-O).
7. Misc. Changes
There are a few other changes.
- Top-level accessories (earrings, gloves, boots) drop in Occulta Mission only. See Silver Server v4.4.0 for more on Bounty Hunter Guild.
- When killed, a baron may have his equipment destroyed instead of dropped.
- Raid difficulty is increased. Rewards are improved.
- Triumph fillers last for 1 hour.
- Registration fee at Market Manager will be reduced from 1% to 0.1%.
- The 3% tax for hiding name at Market Manager will be removed.
- Each family can register up to 20 items (instead of 10) at Market Manager.
- Some changes are made to Server Board (currently disabled in sGE & SNW) regarding family names and whispers.