As mentioned previously here, Sword 2: Renaissance will be delayed, tentatively to around November 18, 2010. This delay will also push the version further to v5.0.23 instead. See Book of Wind: Patch Notes for more details.
There are also some more information about upcoming changes to the cash shop. I will just summarize the points below. All information are tentative, and may be subject to change at a later date. See Neume's posts in New Standard (Leveling) Budget for details.
- Explorer Packs (aka Home Premium Service) may be removed and added to gold packages. So when you buy gold, you will get one for 30 days.
- There will be one last set of costume boxes (probably referring to Andre's Wardrobe) before changing to a new system with cheaper boxes.
- Majority of the items in Package tab of the cash shop will be removed, leaving just a few items, such as Level Pack (for fast leveling), +1 Upgrade Pack, and Arena Pack (a cross between current PvP Pack and Wheel of Destiny Pack).
- Master Battle Pack (includes 1-day Combat/Tactics/Survival Manuals) will stay and be reduced in price (currently 250 Gold).
- A Crafting Pack will be added, possibly including Socket Flux, Enchantment Chips, Enchant Boosters, Upgrade Accelerators, and Lacquers.
- All the permanent costumes will be removed from cash shop, and re-introduced in a "limited time only" fashion.
- Mysterious Powder will be available in bundles of 10 or 20, at even lower prices.
See Dominus Web Game for screenshots of the user interface.
Sharffenberger Swashbuckle Event
Join in a special Sharffenberger raid event in Old Port of Coimbra during Sep 17-19 (Fri-Sun), and receive a Treasure Chest back costume (7 days). Each day, 5 lucky players from each server will win Adelina the Pirate card. See the event details on G1 Forums and Face Book.
Post a picture of yourself in pirate costume until Sep 19, 2010, and stand to win 6,000 Gold. See Avast ye Pirates! for details.