Run along. There's nothing to see here.   ♥    

The recent patch for American servers added enhancement for earrings and belts, consuming enchantment chips in the process. See Patch Notes - February 12, 2014. The following rates are taken from v20.38.22 game client. See Belt Enhancement for enhancement rates of belts.

The value in the Enhance column refers to the enhancement you are trying to upgrade to. For example, a +2 magic earring that is trying to reach +3 should look up "3" in the Enhance column, costing 4 Veteran Enchant Chips with 45% chance of successfully enhancing to +3, 40% chance of maintaining at +2, and 15% chance of dropping to +1.


MAGIC EARRING
Max SP +20 per enhancement, Penetration +1 per 3 enhancement
Enhance Enchant Chips Upgrade Maintain Downgrade
1 3 Veteran 55% 40% 5%
2 3 Veteran 50% 40% 10%
3 4 Veteran 45% 40% 15%
4 4 Veteran 40% 40% 20%
5 5 Veteran 35% 40% 25%
6 5 Veteran 30% 40% 30%
7 6 Veteran 25% 40% 35%
8 6 Veteran 20% 40% 40%
9 7 Veteran 15% 40% 45%

ARGUS/ABYSS/RICH KING EARRING
Max SP +30 per enhancement, Penetration +1 per 2 enhancement
Enhance Enchant Chips Upgrade Maintain Downgrade
1 4 Veteran 60% 40% 0%
2 4 Veteran 55% 40% 5%
3 5 Veteran 50% 40% 10%
4 5 Veteran 45% 40% 15%
5 6 Veteran 40% 40% 20%
6 6 Veteran 35% 40% 25%
7 7 Veteran 30% 40% 30%
8 7 Veteran 25% 40% 35%
9 8 Veteran 20% 40% 40%
10 8 Veteran 15% 40% 45%

ENHANCED ARGUS/ABYSS/RICH KING EARRING
Max SP +30 per enhancement, Penetration +1 per 2 enhancement
Enhance Enchant Chips Upgrade Maintain Downgrade
1 2 Expert 60% 40% 0%
2 2 Expert 55% 40% 5%
3 3 Expert 50% 40% 10%
4 3 Expert 45% 40% 15%
5 3 Expert 40% 40% 20%
6 3 Expert 35% 40% 25%
7 4 Expert 30% 40% 30%
8 4 Expert 25% 40% 35%
9 4 Expert 20% 40% 40%
10 4 Expert 15% 40% 45%

STRATA DEVIL & BRISTIA EARRING
Max SP +50 per enhancement, Penetration +1 per 2 enhancement
Enhance Enchant Chips Upgrade Maintain Downgrade
1 3 Expert 60% 40% 0%
2 3 Expert 55% 40% 5%
3 3 Expert 50% 40% 10%
4 3 Expert 45% 40% 15%
5 4 Expert 40% 40% 20%
6 4 Expert 35% 40% 25%
7 4 Expert 30% 40% 30%
8 4 Expert 25% 40% 35%
9 5 Expert 20% 40% 40%
10 5 Expert 15% 40% 45%

4 Comments:

Hey, would it be possible to have the file containing those informations so that I can add it to my database before IAH releases it on sGE?
We still don't have this patch here and I don't have a good a connection to download GEo files for now.
Would really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot
(leave the url here or send me a mail)
DelKreuz
http://overbleed.info

Download datatables HERE.

Thanks, I'll try to implement it as soon as possible !

These tables are no longer valid in v21.07.77.

Post a Comment

Blog closed. Comment disabled for public.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.