The following highlights are based on patch notes of Korean live servers (not test server). American servers are currently at v20.38.22.
For earlier versions, see Patch Highlights v20.81.80.
- Added new artifacts for Nena/Sierra, Catherine, Catherine Torsche, and Alejandro.
- Added quest-related monster spinelles (e.g. Thief Capri) to NPC shop in Ustiur Base Camp for 3-10 million Vis. Usable only in Thueringen Lakeside.
- Revised points for Baron level.
- Revised skills for Piracy, Pythonisse, Rapiere/Grim Rapiere, Rocking, Maiden of Glacier, Folklore, Mary's job skill, Tronada Cruz, Illusion Garde, Vendetta, Tested/Demolition Burst, Ambrosia, Duel Blaster, and Trikinesis.
- See the tables here for details. Use Google Translate if needed. The changes are mostly ranges and cast/cooldown times.
- Deleted Battle Colosseum. Related items moved to Prophet's Forest (Royal Myconid) or Reboldoeux Culverts.
- Revised Demonic Sphinx/Minotauros/Medusa. Increased chance (x2) for enhanced boss to appear. Increased amount of Sun Stones dropped for enhanced boss.
- Added Bristia Guild Permission (7 days) to doubles favor rate acquisition in Kielce daily quests.
- Reduced drop rates in Lago Celeste, Skeleton Dungeon 2F, Gehenna Bridge, and Rion Dungeon.
- Added enhancement option for Crafted/Bristia/Strata Devil necklaces.
- Revised maximum enhancement options for earrings and belts. See [韓測20.95.77] 飾物強化最大值優化、感知型區王神器及友好度加倍書.
- Revised field bosses for Sharffenberger (aka Vergo), Diablo, and Uraeus.
- Improved difficulty and loot (e.g. ELN/General Plate, artifact materials).
- Respawns in 24-48 hours.
- Added new artifacts related to Diablo. See [韓測20.95.77] 飾物強化最大值優化、感知型區王神器及友好度加倍書.
- Revised party (aka faction) formation.
- A newly formed party have a grace period of 10 days. The party may not declare war, do party missions, join Colony War, or level up.
- The restrictions are removed after 10 days if the party has more than 5 members.
- Increased game client maximum memory usage from 1.7G to 3.7G.
- Added daily quests to Bahama Prophet's Forest. You must have recruited Nena.
- Added new character - Levin, available via Lyndon Box.
- Added NPC Olivia to provide buffs (max 15 per floor) in Tigres Prison.
- Each buff costs enchantment chips depending on floor - B5F/B6F = 2 Veteran, B7F = 3 Veteran, B8F/B9F = 2 Expert, and B10F = 3 Expert.
- The buffs include (1) AR+1; (2) ATK +40%; (3) Penetration +15; (4) AR+2, ATK +20%, ATK Speed +20%; (5) DR+2, DEF +20, Magic RES +20; or (6) AR+4, DR+4, ATK +30%, Penetration +10.
- Revised drop rates of Bristia Soldier's Box. Increased in Kielce Night, reduced in Resistance Shelter.
- Added Enchantment Chip Exchanger NPC.
- Added Game Option to include time stamp on chat messages.
- Increased time for missions to end based on squad size.
- Revised NPC level to 200 for Tierra de la Sed.
- Revised lots of skills for World-Cross PVP. See [韓測21.09.26] PVP模式技能、傷害公式修正.
- Fixed some skills from Vendetta, Femme Fatale, and Forgotten Magic.
- Auto-PVP status imposed for fighting King Dragonhead in Lucifer Basement Lab.
- New artifacts for Beatrice/M'Boma, Roht, and Veil. See [韓測21.19.60] 新神器追加(洛特、雷女、維爾).
- Revised Red Crescent and Bloody Weapon skills of Desire stance.
- Revised Rachel's job skill tool tip to also include ATK +20% vs. monsters.
- Revised Prosper Rapier innate stats to Penetration +8.
- Revised repeatable quests for Bahama Prophet's Forest and Sky Altar.
- Revised poison gas debuff tool tip for Tigres Prison B9F.