PORT OF COIMBRA
Location: Port of Coimbra, G4
Illier Style Tofu Dish
- Talk to Nunez and present him the letter of recommendation from Sir Lyndon. If you do not have the letter, see Pioneering Quests: Reboldoeux.
- He will give you 10,000 vis to buy chocolate (200 vis) from Lisa and Silken Tofu (500 vis) from Camille. You may keep the change as a "reward".
- Give both items to Nunez who will give you the dish.
- Deliver it to Jonathon the Pioneering Officer (Coimbra, E5), who will say that the food sucks.
- Report Jonathon's review to Nunez.
Collect Pioneering Certificates
Reward: Analeptic remedy x10, Painkiller x10, Nutrition x10
- Collect 3 seals of the pioneer (Lv 2) from the pioneering memorial by hunting at the King's Garden.
Reward: Coimbra Return Sheet* x3
- Collect 3 seals of the pioneer (Lv2) from the pioneering memorial by hunting at Tetra Hills.
Reward: EXP card (Lv30; 14,400 EXP) x3
- Go to H7 of Tetra Ruins Catacomb and kill Siegmund to get a key to hideaway.
- Click on the Secret Mechanism (see screenshot below) in the Eastern wall of the same room to enter the Tetra Hideout.
- Open all 9 treasure chests to fight some Lv5-7 monsters and collect 5 quest items - Old Papers, Bone Dagger, Book With Old Covers, Old Illustration of Tetra Ruins, and Old Leather Pocket.
Investigate A Strange Stone
Reward: Mission Spotlight Lv1
- 1. Go to Jezebel Glen and kill monsters. A random monster will drop a strange wing-shaped stone (quest item).
Reward: 10,000 vis, Nunez's Letter of Recommendation, Hrin's Ampule* x3
- Collect 3 seals of the pioneer (Lv4) from the pioneering memorial by hunting at Porto Bello Deck, Cabin, and Hold.
- After receiving Nunez's letter of recommendation, talk to Jonathon, who will give you a letter to his sister Eleonore.
- Pass the letter to Eleonore in Auch (C5) to continue the Pioneering Quests in Auch.