The skin packs (v25.35.50) from Skins page are currently outdated. To update the skin to v27.31.33 (usable for the current American/European clients), do the following:
- Download and install the desired skin (v25.35.50) from UI Skins page.
- Download and install ImageMagick from ImageMagick or MediaFire .
- Download updateskin_v273133.zip .
- Extract updateskin_v273133.zip into Granado Espada\release\user\skin folder.
- R-click on updateskin_v273133.bat and run as administrator.
- If prompt for ImageMagick file, locate and select magick.exe file (usually in C:\Program Files\ImageMagick folder).
There are additional files in the new skin, such as missiongoal.png, missiongoal_a.bmp, missiongoal_b.bmp, and tooltip_line.bmp. But since the files never existed in the old skin packs, it is fine not to have them as the client will automatically load the default files if they are missing.