Taking a break from the game, this blog is currently on hiatus. 💤

USA Update: Symphonia Episode 1-2

American server has updated to v26.60.82 (Symphonia Episode 1-2) on Jan 18, 2017. The previous update was more than 6 months ago (Jun 29, 2016). X-Trap was also updated to 10.2016-2272. Only the skin file gauge.bmp needs to be updated (copy/paste on new file), otherwise the existing skin packs are still usable.

New blog header for v26.60.82.

I was gone for a few months. I actually considered visiting for Christmas , but I was on Windows 10, which the previous X-Trap had issues with. I'm still not sure if I'm just visiting or really staying in the game again. For now, I'm clearing back-logs of quests (New Era Episode 2, Sariel, etc.). I'll probably update the quest guides as I do them, but since there are quite a few, it may take a while. (Prior to this, I was playing Sid Meier's Civilization VI .)

Blog comments have been unlocked.


External Links
Patch Notes - v26.03.46 to v.26.44.97
Patch Notes - v26.48.95 to v.26.60.82
Play Time Event - Jan. 23, 2017 to March 15, 2017
Call of Leona Event
Lunar New Year Event 2017

Comments

  1. good to see your back bro, your blog really helped me a lot when i came back playing... ohh and civilization that's very nice game :D.. looking forward for updates :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are currently disabled.