Yesterday, I encountered Broche, clan leader of Arachnid, in Bahamar Wetlands. He suddenly showed up near my team (probably warped over), then started to kill and loot. I was using a pet then, so my family probably looked AFK. I tried using a few skills to show that I'm active. But after a while, it became evident that he is botting, probably with basic modified AI since the advanced botters can relog and warp back when dead.
This is why I think he is botting...
- He doesn't respond in any way when I tell him to please move on and not to KS.
- He picks up all loots, including a rifle bullet that I dropped despite using a Claude-Fighter-Scout team. (No pet is used.)
- He still doesn't respond when I summoned Thoracotomy x3 on him. (I wanted to report him, but no AM was online then.)
- He doesn't use skills when fighting the 3 bosses.
- He doesn't say anything (not even a "wtf!") or logout after he died. He just stayed there rotting in the swamp.
If you wanna bot, don't bot in other people's spot!
Otherwise, players who normally ignore bots might feel compelled to do something about you.